Late again! I meant to do this last Wednesday, but things have been so hectic lately. So, why not do a wordlist on one of the things that has been making my life so hectic lately? Lydia had a spectacular birthday party yesterday, I (and, I hope, everyone else) had a great time at the Leduc Rec Centre, so let’s pull some vocab off of that.
- 誕生日 【たんじょうび】 (n) birthday
- お誕生日おめでとう 【おたんじょうびおめでとう】 (exp) Happy Birthday
- 誕生会 【たんじょうかい】 (n) birthday party
- 贈り物(P); 贈物(P) 【おくりもの】(n) present; gift
- 泳ぐ(P); 游ぐ 【およぐ】 (v5g,vi) to swim
- 友達(P); 友だち 【ともだち】 (n) friend
As always, dictionary entries come from WWWJDIC.